1. Information on copyrightA work of art is automatically protected from the moment of its creation. The images and texts shown in and on this website, all graphics and the entire layout and structure are and remain the property of real media technic Staudacher GmbH, their copyright holder, its heirs and successors. Any violation will be prosecuted under the law. All images on this website are legally protected and any use thereof requires prior written consent of the representatives of real media technic Staudacher GmbH.
Unless expressly clarified elsewhere in this publication, more specifically in connection with a specific section, file or document, everyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute that document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or any part thereof must include this copyright law statement and the copyright law protective sign of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or of any part of it may not be modified without the operator’s written consent. The operator reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time and any usage must then be immediately ended as soon as a written announcement has been published by the operator.
3. Usage rightUnless expressly clarified elsewhere on this website, and more specifically in connection with a specific section, file or document, everyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this website under the following conditions:
- The contents of this website may only be used for non-commercial information purposes.
- The contents of this website, each copy of the contents or any part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator.
- Each copy of the contents of this website or any part thereof must include this copyright law statement and the protective sign of the operator under copyright law.
- The removal of copyright or any other protected designations is not allowed.
4. Contractual assurances and statements of waiverThe website https://www.staudacher.de is, unless otherwise agreed, available to you for free. The operators assume no liability for the correctness of the information availability of services, loss of the data saved on the website or their usefulness for a specific purpose.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies of spelling or typos. From time to time changes are added to the available information. The operator may at any time undertake improvements and/or modifications to the contents described in this publication.